Yesterday, I took this...and went running in the cold.
I was quite keen to try out my "running in the cold" outfit I had purchased over the weekend...my verdict: it was still cold..but I guess it definitely had some insulating effect, cause I returned in one piece. Not to forget my polar watch debut.
I enjoyed checking out the potential neighbourhoods we are likely to live in by foot. The Makelaars here, never seem to give you enough time to appreciate the surroundings of the property you are viewing, lining up 8-10 properties to be covered in a short span of time.
For those who are my instragram buddies -- you probably would have notice my multiple post of calories display on restaurant menus, coffee machines and what not..
Anyway 352 calories later (which really only equates the 1 Mars bar I ate in office) -- I find myself back at my temporary accommodation...making myself a avocado ham sandwich for lunch tomorrow.
H.
p/s: distance really doesn't make the heart grown fonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment