These says blogging is often done from me Iphone on the bed when I can't seem to fall asleep (yes dear, I slept late again~ and no it's not the tea I drank)
I am starting to dislike my own blog for it's lack of life, lack of brutal honesty, lack of spontaniety...lack of colour
Theory 1: I write better when I am emo
In which case, I should count myself blessed!
Theory 2: I no longer like people knowing how I feel
Maybe, or perhaps just some people
Theory 3: I don't have a propEr camera
Highly possible..explains the lack of food reviews and what not
Theory 4: I don't have the time...
Yawns....I am going to leave this post half written and click publish anyway!
1 comment:
A blog should only be updated when you feel like it...otherwise it becomes a chore and it takes the fun out of blogging ;)
(unless if you're blogging for money, of course...but that is an entirely different case)
Post a Comment