Sunday, October 12, 2008

can't fight the moonlight


I would like to think that we were singing "can't fight the moonlight"...but i really don't remember, we were up quite a few times...i know we sang YMCA with the guys...any idea?

I'm sorry if you were hoping that i was gonna blog about work and all...or updates..but today feels like one of those "lets walk down memory lane" day...trying to keep my mind of work, and the other 200 things that seem to be happening simultaneously. 

Goolwa, Adelaide...if i close my eyes, i can see the sun, sand, beach, and feel the breeze against my cheeks

I think this was Nic's idea...he even got us to do the whole potrait thing...

if you've never buried yourself in sand, you should sometime, its nicer and more fun than it looks =D 

feels like it was yesterday..

my "son" showing off

Whale....hahaa

Need i remind you guys how absolutely hillarious and wrong this looks 

Thats all 4 now...all in the name of doing something non work =D

3 comments:

me said...

come to australia with me!i know u miss it!il sponsor as much as the scholarship money allows :p

Anonymous said...

Really missed me that much eh? hahahha!!
Dun worryla.. I will be home so very soon.. hehee... bunk the the same room again? **so shudnt make this public eh?**

lalalalala

-ENd-

hlpe said...

me: i miss it more than u can ever imagine

anonymous: i so know who u are..and *ahem..must u say these things in public? :P