Monday, March 24, 2008

Guilty as charged

Guilty as charged with a big "G"
feels like i have the weight of the world upon my shoulders
I know I alone can't bear
I do not seek understanding nor pity
Blame me for everything I beg
Cause I am finally brave enough to use my mind before my heart
I want to regress to my younger days
where ignorance is bliss
but I can't
because that would be me, being childish and selfish
so this is the lesser of the 2 evils
a necessary evil
and i know i would bear the pain for you if i could
but you know that i am hurting too
so here i am
ready to be sentenced
and be guilty as charged

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not fair for you to shoulder it alone.

Anonymous said...

In everything, a purpose.
In everything, a lesson.
In everything, peace from above, if we release it to Him.
Tk care.