Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Purple vs Chicken

I can't decide whether purple or chicken best describes my 22nd birthday...though more accurately it should be lilac vs chicken. I had celebration at 'the chicken rice shop' KL sentral, thanks to my colleagues...and thanks to 'the fake psychologist' (thought i will drop you a note since you found my blog?) And at night, i had Hartz Chicken Buffet...and so yea...thats the "chicken" part of my birthday.

Blackforest Cake


Me, Jacob and Joyce

and this cute rock (*note the girl in the middle...is in purple) did i mention i got 4 lilac cards?


Rich, Adrian, Me, Eugene and Kelv...that's not all yet...still waiting for pictures to be sent...

Part of the lilac gifts

I am feeling letargic and lazy to elaborate more for now..but i am sure i will get into the mood of posting the many many pics i have taken soon.