Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bowling @ Summit, Subang

Guess who ..and win a FREE trip to Disneyland, LA~! (yea, right..ehehehhe). For those of you who are aware that lilac is one of my favourite colours...stating that the one with the lilac socks is me...is like stating the obvious...so NO...you should be guessing..who is the other person....
Like all competitions...here are the rules and regulations....
1. You can't take part if a) you were there at summit b) you are in the picture c) i told you about this picture d) if you live more than 50 km away from me.... (why? cause you won't be able to get your reward..unless of course you think its worth driving more than 50km for THIS)

and YES...Big Apple Donuts & Coffee @ The Curve, Mutiara Damansara...(2 things might be running through your mind right now...1)hlpe doesn't drink coffee 2)hlpe doesn't eat doughnuts/donuts gee....that doesn't mean i can't BUY people doughnuts right?) but times are seriously revovling...i had my 1st Mocha ice blended from Starbucks 2 days ago...the 2nd one i have had...in my ** years on planet earth.....

That's me in action...managed 1 strike and a couple of spares...not too bad for starters...plus our group won...

Introducing the top 2 scorers of my team, who conincidentally are siblings? and conincidentally ALOT taller than me?



Trying to recall when I last post up and guess and win a treat...it was "treasure box" @ Paddingtons Pancake House last..**someone still hasn't sent me pics yet......hence no post on pancake winners? ehhehe....It's a JOY to give...always~!

**ops..i forgot this the last time....the competition ends...as soon as....1 person gets it right...hahaha....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know who! Can I guess?? Ish, looks like I don't qualify la..your rules so tight.

Ok people out there, anyone want to negotiate or trade? I give you the info, you give me the donuts, I buy you something else you WANT...if you don't want those donuts, please let me have it.

Janice said...

I know who. Its Eugene right? hehehe....

BTW, i can come down to KL to collect the gift.

hlpe said...

haha....so john...did you tell SL the answer? heheh

Anonymous said...

nola..where got. the colour of the pants is such a give-away.

if you think I told SL, then you can pass me the box of donnnnuts right now. Pretty sure will finish before SL gets to KL. I can buy her teh tarik.