"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong"
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
How awesome it is to continuously be reminded of what an awesome
Godwe worship, it seems like everytime i loose hope,
there is a beacon of light to guide me.
Everyday, God challenges me, my believe, my commitment and my faith
Couple of days ago, i found this site
(excellent devotional materials for women)
Challenging women to leave a heritage via 4 simple steps
* Take a risk. Climb out on a limb where the fruit is. Everything is a risk.
To live is to risk dying. To hope is to risk despair. To try is to risk failure.The greatest
hazard in life is to risk nothing!
* Check your attitude. Forget what is behind and reach forward to what lies ahead.There is no way to be shielded from some of the negative experiences during our lifetime.
The secret is how we respond to them.
* Remember to live one day at a time. It is when we add the burden of
regret ofyesterday and fear of tomorrow that we miss out on today.
Live this moment!
* Put your hope in God. It is because He lives that we can face tomorrow!Faith in God
is the foundation of a solid life.
And even as the going gets tough, i rest in God, knowing...
when I am weak, He is strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment