Prep Time: <30 minutes (serves 6)
Ingredients:
6 slices of streaky bacon
6 tablespoons of cheese (mozarella, cheddar, etc.)
3 chicken eggs or 6 quail eggs
6 slices of bread
Some butter
1. Preheat oven to 200 celcius
2. Pan fry bacon till half cooked (so that it won't burn in the oven later)
3. Use cookie cutter or anything round to cut round shapes from slices of bread (circles should be about 3 inches in diameter, or depending on the size of your muffin tray).
4. Butter the round-shaped bread with butter, and press the bread into the muffin tray, buttered side facing down (so the bread won't stick).
5. Arrange bacon and put about 1 tablespoon of cheese and bake for 5 minutes in oven.
6. Break eggs into bread cups and bake for another 6-8 minutes (depending on how you like your eggs), a quail egg per cup, or I used 1 egg for 2/3 cups (watching the cholestrol)
and...its DONE!
2 comments:
HAHAHA. (: send some over?
Looks good! Though I'm a little lazy to do all that...instead I might just fry the bacon and eggs and make a sandwich :P
Post a Comment