
I'm not sure how the girls I were chaperoning for a week convinced me into this...but it happened (now who says i can't pull off a I am still in high school look =P) and sometimes, when you're that happy, nothing else matters....not even if ppl give you weird stares...plus its team spirit...we won the race in our outfits made from bedsheet! After 3 long years..its finally making an appearance on shoeboxes! These girls are off to university already. Wonder this can count as being a fool for Christ...hehe
This was taken that same year...JL will tell you how long its been...she wasn't even dating then..and now she is married! And I don't eve know where that green top is anymore..i used to wear it quite abit..and that smile..i sure miss it heaps!
P/S: Where are the answers I am searching for? I've tried searching everywhere...in books, in boxes, in diaries, in memories, and today in pictures from the past...
1 comment:
pull off high school?? fail!!!
-ENd-
Post a Comment