Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas with a can of Sprite

I never, I repeat-NEVER crave for soft drinks
and on the rare occasion that i do order soft drinks
I never manage to finish a can

But this Christmas eve, i find myself in my PJs
a slice of pizza in one hand
and a can of Sprite in the other (which i was craving for and have already downed)
and my Christmas presents spread around me

And as i unwrap each gift i received this season
My heart is filled with warmth
Thanks to all of you, i absolutely adore each one of them!

Just when i thought there will no longer be earrings that make me go "wow"
I got 5 pairs that made me go double "wow"
and a line of hair clips that i thought I could only find in Malacca before this
a 5 in 1 Purple Wobble Clock called 'Bob"
Make up stuff...a miniature cake display
cupcake cups with Ladybird and pig prints
and there are more pressies to come!
And i still haven't given some of you your Pressies!

And thanks to all that texted
I'm sorry I didn't make it to the celebration
I'm sure you guys did great with the play(I'll watch the video!) & vege ;)
I had somewhere else to be

The clock just struck 12
and I hugged my roommate and wished her Merry Christmas
She got back awhile ago, and had her share of pressies spread out on her half of the bed
In awhile we probably do what is tradition now before we snooze

This Christmas
Though I have chosen a minimalist approach
Allowing it to be simple & quiet
I can truly feel in my heart
What people say Christmas is all about
Peace, Hope & Love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vege was nice! =D

Merry Christmas!

hlpe said...

Thanks =) u ate the vege? =P heheheh the thought of carrots, broccoli and cauliflower scares me!

Anonymous said...

nope...had our share when we were performing the QC...=P