Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My 1st batch of Commercial CupCakes


I sooooooooooooooo need a name somewhat....to brand stuff that comes out from my oven....actually i've been thinking about it for AGES! (and someone has even been kind enough to offer to design my blog layout/logo/whatever else that comes with it) but i am still clue-less!


And..no its not that i am intending to make this a biz or anything like that in the near future..though i have Christmas orders now =D [which means more opportunities to bake! yay!]

It just nice naming stuff [Nam will definitely agree with me!]

I have shortlisted a couple, not too long ago, but nothing that i particularly am in lurve with just yet...i guess we'll just have to wait for inspiration...

Half way through this post...i realize, this ain't quite my first batch of commercial cupcakes..cause we did 400++ cupcakes, twice! and sell them at uni...phew~ then again...this feels like the first somewhat =)

Other than that...my freelance work is keeping me more busy than i would like to be..who says working from home is fun! But i can't complain..it pays the bills...more updates on other stuff (hopefully in the near future) other than 1 liners and food-related stuff (As someone pointed out to me today =P) 

4 comments:

WP said...

Those cupcakes look really appetizing...and I'm hungry...I'd better go have my dinner! :P

hlpe said...

WP: =) Hows it going? Will you be back for Christmas?

Samuel said...

Psycho-muffins

Tag line:

You want our muffins... We know you do.

XD

hlpe said...

Sam: I know you do =P