Hazel AND Pierre has to go!
Age: about a year old (if my memory serves me right)
Condition: good (have been kept in hp pouch or plastic case throughout her life time)
Age: barely 4 months old (this i know for sure)
Condition: excellent (have been kept in hp pouch throughout his life time)
Reason for sale: don't be so busy body =P (but definitely not because the phones are faulty)
Price: If you are interested let me know and we can negotiate the price =D
P/S: I love them but i won't mind if you rename the phones =P
3 comments:
*With annoying little boy know it all voice*
Ooooooohh! I know why...
I know!
Lol. XD
You're selling the memory cards along with them?
Sam: yeap =) (and i know u know why)
How much are you asking for them? (my brother seems to be interested in getting a new one)
Post a Comment