Monday, August 4, 2008

Updates: 40 day Fast & Pray

Despite a few hiccups, the 40 day fast and pray has been a refreshing experience so far. I didn't really have any expectations per se when i started out with..but in a way that was good, because i was more open to new experiences...

The timing seems to be rather apt as well, a time where decisions need to made wisely, and its good that i have the time to reflect and seek god.

I still can't say i know for sure, but one thing i know, i am on the right track (don't ask me why), but i guess when things are falling into place..and we have the peace in our hearts...we know that He has something to do with it all.

The focus of the first 2 weeks have been personal life and family...lets just say, think before you ask, cause when god answers, u may be caught off guard (in a good way though)...anyway where's the fun when there is no uncertainty, right?

right now..the Mac D's tagline says it best.. "I'm lovin it!"

No comments: