Wednesday, June 11, 2008

why am i awake?

I can imagine my therapist trying not to frown when i tell him my sleep schedule this week. 2am, 3 am, 4am.....Yes, i assume he learnt somewhere in the course that he is not to be judgmental, and yes i'm sure all therapist struggle with trying to maintain some form of objectivity.

Anyway, i haven't officially started therapy, but Mr X. said that we will be keeping a sleep diary, and i can so see myself writing "dear diary..its 2am and i am still awake!" According to my therapist, sleep patterns differ from one individual to another, i guess ultimately, you should wake up feeling refresh. Its only a cause for concern if it affects your daily functioning i guess.

My lecturer disclose in class that the masters students (at least some of them) have been shocked over the issues students have disclose even in the intake session..i guess its true then, we psychologist are normal people who have issues too...

*************************************************************************************

College, just finished up my 2nd last assignment of my pursuit of a degree...just 1 more to go Hannah, and it will all be over (for now!). I must say that as dry as the subject may sound, i' actually enjoying the class more than i thought i would. Of course i still dislike the fact that there are so many group discussion, and i have to make friends (not that i don't like having friends, but perhaps i am too contented with the friends i already have, and do not see the need to make more). So they say, loneliness is only a perception....and so you can have 200 friends and still feel lonely and i only need to have 1 to feel complete.

*************************************************************************************

Really can't wait to board the plane and fly away to a foreign land, cant remember the last time i decided on a trip so spontaneously (though i used to make so many spontaneous trip), the downside really is that if you are going abroad, some amount of planning needs to be done, thankfully since someone has been there before..it makes the planning whole lot easier...aside from that called customer service to activate my ATM card for international withdrawal, since i don't have a Visa, Master or Amex. My bro also thought 2 steps ahead and made sure my phone was roaming ;) Lest his 2 sisters get lost in Bangkok never to return. Oh yeah..have i not mention? I am going to Bangkok!

Joyce is someone who certainly would enjoy this trip...spass spasss spasss....cheap spasss...spa-velous! hahah

*************************************************************************************

And this Thursday, I would also be coordinating and attending my first ever Bachelorette party! Tada! (Remember guys, its a GIRLS only party!)...Looking forward to amazing time with the party of 5 (if you don't already know girls are an endangered species @ Koinonia). Anyway, more often than not...the number does not matter! I have already sent out invites and ppl have RSVP-ed! YAY!

Joyce is eager to know what we have installed...but me lips are sealed...more preps tmr =) I must say i am as excited as her!

*******************************************************************************************

Finally, i can't believe i am having a problem of people playing Dota and the likes of i resulting in a very slow internet speed....note: my housemates are all girls (or at least i think they are)...and its bothering me cause i can't stream movies as i please...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m having a small issue I can’t get my reader to pickup your rss feed, I’m using google reader by the way.