Wednesday, May 14, 2008

if my blog were human

If my blog were human, it will cry out in vain to "my life" to slow down its pace. My so called 1 subject semester, in which in a single week i have took on 3 part time jobs, which are pretty similar in nature (not that its going to win me an award) but its part interest and part experience (oh..and lets not forget that jobs do pay...and lets just say that the pay is positively related to brain juices it squeezes out of you or and with the inflation, some extra pocket money does wonders for a student).

Life is certainly presenting me with lots of options at the moment. But as someone once said, the generation today, more choices yet more confused, so true so true.

I am wrapping up my thesis, and doing some final editing, which trust me, judging from how OCD i can get..will carry on till like..the day before its due. Apart from that, there is the thesis defence, where a panel will attempt to grill us poor beings.

Other updates, last night I had a fabulous time at Nam's birthday, food was amazing, actually the entire event it definitely worthy of a post..which hopefully i will get around to. Then we went to Waikiki's. The party carried on till today..haha sorta..the post party was a movie today. [you see? I do attempt to attain work-life balance]

Frankly, I have 2000 other things to say, but I think my bed is summoning me..or at least my nose that flowing like a pipe (yes, i am down with a flu, caught it somewhere between last night and this morning).

Oh...but i have to mention this last thing...my classmates came over and dug me out of bed this morning! (to do work for them) And seriously, though i can be quite upset, when people dig me out of bed..and surprise me at my doorstep...i certainly enjoyed it! I think its because it reminded me of hostel life in Aus that i missed terribly, where friends used to dig me out of bake at ungodly hours in the morning to make them pancakes =) Boy do i miss those days!

1 comment: