Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hannah from behind the plush black leather chair with the psych degree asking me (Sam) "so how does that make you feel?"

Tagged by Sam...
I like how Sam imagines me next to a couch..now to the tag..

4 things i love and hate

I love nature, and everything thats in it..jungles, forests, animals, the ocean, the clear blue sky, romantic sunsets, and the list goes on and on...i can visit the same zoo, multiple times and never get bored...i HAD to go into every wild life park i came across back in Aus..its just nature...i guess

The next I love is almost going to sound like a polar opposite of the first..but I love technology and gadgets...and what not..so i seriously don't get why some people don't bother to learn even the basics..its really handy especially in the word we live in today..everything is so fast pace..one can only fall further behind if not equipped.

Not to contrast to the I love...i am going to do..2 i hate...

I hate that right now i can't seem to get my printer to work

i hate that i have to spend my holiday doing data entry

phew..back to I love

I love having people in my life that "gets me", who knows the core of my heart. People who can finish my sentences, people who can communicate with their eyes, people who sees beyond my smiles.

I love alone time, its not a matter of being introvert/extrovert, perhaps its something i found that a few others i know at least have come to appreciate as well, perhaps its part of growing up, but its during these alone times, that you introspection occurs, and truly its only when you are comfortable with yourself that you can be comfortable with others.

the last 2 i hate...

I hate that i am at times so knowledge-hungry..and want to know it all...coupled with the fact that i love reading and that almost everything i like requires using my eyes

I hate that i tend to listen to my mind/brain more than i listen to my heart these days, but trust me there are moments that i do let my guards down, for the steady beat of my heat sometimes cloud the mind

No comments: