It was truly baffling to watch him play..as his fingers move effortlessly across the keys, swiftly, yet every tone produced clear and succint. I am no expert in the subject matter, but it was definitely a blast to be there...despite the slightly "burn a hole in my pocket" cover charges and drinks (needless to say...won't be doing this every week.)
Someone else..in the next picture would probably give a better review/criticism about the gig...yes? no? hehe
This whole music appreciation thing though..seem to be left to the middle upper or upper class in society especially in BolehLand (the "cost" involved definitely plays a significant role). I mean how many people my age or young executives can afford a bowl of mushroom soup for RM40! (and before you think that i did spent that much on a mushroom soup...i didn't!) I just sat quietly..and sip my cup of coke =) or..and manage to finish reading a book!
No comments:
Post a Comment