My youngest sis informed me that HSM (High School Musical 3) will be release later this year! I must say its been a huge success till date. You can argue that its childish and what not...but deep down inside you're hooked too! and you secretly hum the tune in your shower..so DON'T LIE! (haha..ok la.i know some people don't like it...but i do!)
hurm..what was the point i am trying to make again?...(moral of the story: don't blog at close to 2am in the morning)...oh i KNOW now...YOU are the music in me BB =)
2 comments:
Hahaha...I watched High School Musical 2 on the plane on the way back to America after Christmas, believe it or not. I was THAT bored! But yes, you're right...the tunes are catchy, and to be honest, I really do love their harmonizing. Heeh.
The songs in HSM 1 i reckon are even nicer ;) especially the song called "the start of something new"
Post a Comment