P.S. I Love you by Cecelia Ahern It was certainly amazing to start of the new year by finishing a book! An a non-academic one..i am simultaneously reading a couple of books...don't ask me why, cause some books are for meditation, others for leisure reading..so yea..
Anyway this was a great book to read whilst traveling, manage to finish reading it from to and fro Sabah. Besides, the motion picture would be out soon. I took a watch at the trailer, generally the plot is similar, but there are alteration, most probably to dramatize it..nonetheless, i am looking forward for it to reach the screens.
It might sound like a sappy romance novel at face value, but if you read the book, you will discover its a whole lot more in depth..interestingly too it was a written by Cecelia when she was 21...also, she happens to be the daughter of the current Irish Prime Minister..but thats besides the point.
In a nutshell, its about loosing someone to cancer, and standing up again..and yea the guy is certainly a romeo leaving letters for his wife after his passing...its sad yet at the same time it carries a taste of hope as it ends....(if you wana know..read the book? or watch the movie?)
Lost, is never easy to deal with. Yet you might learn a couple of lessons here...
If you are a girl, you might shed a few tears..and strongly not recommended to those who feel "emo"...it might make you cry buckets!
2 comments:
hannah! I read that book over the hols too! In fact, I read the entire book in 2 days about 2 weeks ago. I just couldn't stop.
How coincidental that we both read the same book. I only heard about the movie with Hiliary Swank as Holly recently. A must watch for me!
my friend was actually reading the book..and she said it was too sad for her...so since i was flying to Sabah, i thought..why not? =) i am looking forward to the movie release too! or should we download...hehehe
Post a Comment