Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Eve

I have never laughed so hard in so long....New Year's Eve was a blast to all those that were there (you know what i mean)...If u are picturing a lot of balloons and a millions of people counting down, you are SO wrong....there are some of us..that delight in a few friends...spending quality time together =)


SO SO fun.....friends, definitely make good medication =)




9 comments:

dK said...

YEAH!! u wicked 'monopolizer'... :P

Julian said...

dun mess with my boss!

hlpe said...

Boss: Haha..try harder next time...
Julian: 1 year bonus for you =)

Anonymous said...

who still needs money to pay stuff?

hlpe said...

John: i need money to pay rent...can?

Anonymous said...

Must have been the new year's mood but I shouldn't have given out 'free hotels'. That probably changed the overall outcome of the game....XD

hlpe said...

Anonymous aka Banker: free hotels..was good =) haha...(imagery in mind: Julian trading the hotel for land)

Julian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julian said...

Yea...because I didn't have any land to build the hotel on btw...><...all bought up by some "wicked monopolizer"...:P