Friday, September 21, 2007

I have decided to quit Psychology

My dreams to become a baker is finally coming true...this is my official announcement, that I'm no longer studying Psychology, but decided to enroll myself in the Malaysian Institute of Baking....
First day in class.....

Truth is, I LOVE BAKING! Always did, from the first time I sneaked downstairs to bake my mum a surprise birthday cake which turned out hard rock and looked like the surface of the moon (obviously, my baking skills have improved, i was in primary school then). And YES, i am such a bad liar, and NO, as much as i want to i am not in baking school, though i almost did enroll during one of my semester breaks, but instead i ended up doing internships!

If you're a fan of Desperate Housewives, check out the muffins Bree bakes...yumm...well, not being in baking school can't stop me from baking...! and yes, i might still enroll some day..

5 comments:

Grace Lim said...

oh mine on mine. look like we are going to have a chef in the family. may be one of the way to destress your patient is have them to come to the baking class with you as one of your therapy.

Sarah.... said...

Haha...this is so cute, Hannah! =)

Anonymous said...

lol *pengsan*

Anonymous said...

i'm equally surprised and amazed that someone actually think like i do~
i've been telling my mom that after graduating from psyc i'm gonna enroll in a baking school or end up opening a bakery...hahha..looks like i've found myself a partner~

Lydia

haha said...

Oh GosH~~~
^.^ I m ready 2 hv any cake...
I'll book a list of orderz...
kaka