Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Amusing my Sister

I decided to amuse my sister with this blog post, after checking out her multiple entries recently(btw, there will be lots of hyperlinks in this blog, if you are not into hyperlinks, don't bother)

1) This is my shirt, it should be on my blog
2) I discovered this eating place, and I am still going to blog about it, and unlike you, I did take pictures of the tomyam and all, cause i wasn't too busy eating...
3) this post tells me why you are my sister, inspires me to post up my collection of flowers since my aussie days
4) Can you please send me the pics i want from this trip? I am sure you know which pic i am referring to *winks*
5) I discovered this place too.....love it...blog about it not too long ago

ok...even i am tired of making hyperlinks already....as we grow up....i realize, we are becoming so distinct yet so similar....same genes different environment? Don't worry, I am not going to go into my whole nature nurture debate just yet...anyway its time for my "bedtime story" - freakanomics and citizenship report coming up....

No comments: