Ice Water, YELLOW curry (yes, its yellow not GREEN), tissue? hahaha....with a cute lil orange elephant...(gene, i think you will like this place...everything is so ORANGE....i won't be surprise if they start serving ORANGE curry some day), and some triple dose fried noodles....paid around RM 15 a person..not too bad...company was good too...btw, did i mention we actually sat down at Charm's cafe...then decided to sneak away to Thai Express, just couldn't decide on what to eat at Charm's, maybe cause i tried most of the stuff there already....I am sure you are wondering why i haven't post anything from Charm's before...i think its cause I didn't take any pics there? or I haven't had my new cam-phone yet? Signing off...and i think this is the end of my blograpy (blog + therapy).....Friday, June 8, 2007
Thai Express @ The Curve, Mutiara Damansara
I told you, working does not dampen my appetite...Thai Express, I have hesitated dining at this place a couple of times due to the reviews I have read, but I have to say, it's either they don't know what to order, our preference for food, like beauty, is very subjective.
Ice Water, YELLOW curry (yes, its yellow not GREEN), tissue? hahaha....with a cute lil orange elephant...(gene, i think you will like this place...everything is so ORANGE....i won't be surprise if they start serving ORANGE curry some day), and some triple dose fried noodles....paid around RM 15 a person..not too bad...company was good too...btw, did i mention we actually sat down at Charm's cafe...then decided to sneak away to Thai Express, just couldn't decide on what to eat at Charm's, maybe cause i tried most of the stuff there already....I am sure you are wondering why i haven't post anything from Charm's before...i think its cause I didn't take any pics there? or I haven't had my new cam-phone yet? Signing off...and i think this is the end of my blograpy (blog + therapy).....
Ice Water, YELLOW curry (yes, its yellow not GREEN), tissue? hahaha....with a cute lil orange elephant...(gene, i think you will like this place...everything is so ORANGE....i won't be surprise if they start serving ORANGE curry some day), and some triple dose fried noodles....paid around RM 15 a person..not too bad...company was good too...btw, did i mention we actually sat down at Charm's cafe...then decided to sneak away to Thai Express, just couldn't decide on what to eat at Charm's, maybe cause i tried most of the stuff there already....I am sure you are wondering why i haven't post anything from Charm's before...i think its cause I didn't take any pics there? or I haven't had my new cam-phone yet? Signing off...and i think this is the end of my blograpy (blog + therapy).....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahh! Orangee!!!
Post a Comment