I wanna curl up in bed
and wish the world fades away
this world filled with evil, hate, violence and anger
I wana curl up in bed
and wish the earth trembles
shaking away all injustices and cruelty
I wana curl up in bed
and wish the world floods like never before
drowning sorrows of the multitude
I wana curl up in bed
and wish the earth burns
demolishing idols that have cause hearts to turn
but I know He created the earth and all thats in it
and despite the evil there is good
regardless of the pain there is happiness
and perhaps wishful thinking will bring more harm than good
Maybe what the world needs is
one who curls up in bed and pray
one that curls up in bed and cries out for justice to be done
one that curls up in bed and pleads forgiveness for the sins of society
and
one who gets out of bed to live differently
one who springs out and love unconditionally
one who strives to make a difference
one who gives expecting nothing in return
one who would put others above self
1 comment:
sounds exactly like what i feel. just too weak to get up until strengthened by God.
Post a Comment