Monday, April 2, 2007

Exceptional Love

You are blessed, if you have more than 1 person in this world who would lay down their lives for you =) I am BLESSED~! but I guess it reciprocal, I can think of a couple of inidividuals I would lay down my life for too...


BACHOK, MON: A father gave his life on Saturday, so his three-year-old son could live.

Seeing that his son was about to be mowed down by a van, Mohd Norizan Mohd Noor used his own body to shield him.

The 38-year-old food stall operator’s wife Norashikin Abdul Rahman said the three of them had gone to dispose of their rubbish about a kilometre from their home in Pekan Gunong, Bachok, at 7.30pm.

"We parked our van on the roadside," the 33-year-old said.

"When we opened the door, Salman darted across the road. Realising that he was going to be hit by an oncoming van, my husband dashed onto the road and hugged Salman tightly to himself.
"He used his body to cover our son. The impact threw both of them onto the pavement, but my husband didn’t let Salman go. My son survived, but my husband is no more."

for the full article click HERE

No comments: