Saturday, January 6, 2007

Now

Now, that you are everything i prayed you will be
You are no longer by my side

Now, that you have finally understood what i wanted in life
We no longer share similar paths

Now, that you have mature in the Lord

You have the courage to follow His will


At times i marvel over how God answers my prayers

Always, when i least expect


Although right now it feels like my world is crumbling before me

I know that He is rebuilding me from the inside out


I believe there is a purpose for everything

I believe that we do have a future

I believe that God will reveal His plans in His time
I believe that everything we shared will not just remain memories in shoeboxes above the shelves

I believe that in the days to come, you will rejoin me on this journey of life


God did not promise me a "storm-free" life, but He did say my life with him will be "storm-prove"


I believe that...
Now, is the time to be still and know He is God.

No comments: